Friday, June 26, 2009

Mini Vacation is over


For the past couple of days I have been with out all of the boyz! The football coaches wives got together for a amazing meal at a Italian restaurant. Then the next night I met my parents for a great meal as well. I also enjoyed putting my feet up and having control of the remote! I watched all the DIY and Food Network I wanted. We finished up summer school yesterday. The last hour I have a group of 1st grade boys who all think the ELLIOTT Boyz walk on water. The boys each were drawing a picture of the Elliott boyz playing sports with them. Dalton was in charge of the playground, Tanner was wrestling and Tabor was playing football. And then the Fourth boy was drawing a picture of a garden and Tabor. Naturally I thought it was Mrs.Elliott in the garden, NOPE he said its Taboard. ( yes, he called him Taboard each of the youngsters I work with have some speech issues, plus he is so damn cute when he says it!) My mom said we don't have to plant pumpkins cuz Taboard plants them for us. So that makes me chuckle a bit then he tells me what he plants in his garden. I have a whole row of onion rings planted, hmmm I say do you mean onions? NOPE he says we plant onion rings you know the ones mom cooks and you dip in ranch. At this point I couldn't hold back the tears of laughter! Kids do say the darnest things. Dalton and Rodolfo come home this morning at 9 am YEAH!

No comments: