Friday, December 10, 2010

An Update from the chair


Well I finally have a hard "Raider Blue" cast on. Big improvements over the last 24 hours. I went to work for a couple of hours. I have a whole collection of hardware to help me get around like my walker, electric scooter and wheelchair at school. I am still stuck on the lower level at home but its a goal to see the kitchen by Sunday. ( did you hear that boyz you have until then to CLEAN) I will be in this cast until Dec. 30Th and then I will have another shorter cast for another 3 weeks. Then its walking boot and PT to find out what type of range of motion I will have in my ankle. Sounds like the weather is going to take a turn for the worst! Come on 12 to 16 inches of snow for us. The boyz have a big Dual tonight Vs. MCW and hoping the Raiders can pin a few kids.

1 comment:

Jo & Wayne said...

WOW! You couldn't just do a simple little break! This sounds like a MAJOR, MAJOR! Take care, Tamara, we're thinking of you