Thursday, July 16, 2009

A toast for you Great Grandma!




We gathered at the farm after the burial on Wednesday to raise our glass to honor Great Grandma Elliott. Around 47 family members toasted Grandma with stories and more stories. Some I had forgotten about but laugh every time I hear them. We had such a huge spread of food! Shorty you better email me that cowboy caviar recipe! She would have been so proud of seeing everyone all dressed up and looking good. And a big thank you and kiss to Becky & John and my wonderful husband who was able to get up and speak at the service. With Uncle John staying until Sunday that means Darin & the boyz will stay in ND for a few extra days. So that leaves me to do the running for the football fundraiser and the remote for the TV and Great Grandma's quilt.

No comments: